Dive Deeper. Satsang Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training
Looking to deepen your experience of yoga? Interested in sharing your divine passion for the practice? Join Ellen Kaplow and Andrea Magda for a profound exploration into the path of yoga. Whether you are interested in sharing your joy for yoga by becoming a teacher, are already a teacher and desire a comprehensive exploration into the art of facilitation, or you are a serious practitioner who desires a deeper experience of the practice, teacher training will give you the tools you need to blossom. We believe the greatest teachers are those who communicate the experience of yoga from a uniquely personal place. Our mission is to guide you inwards so you can find your voice and communicate from that place of connection to source. Look at the physical asana with an insightful eye and learn to connect the outer body with the inner self. Investigate how to embody your innate divinity without ever taking yourself too seriously. In this encouraging, compassionate kula, there will be an opportunity to explore who you are in-depth and in the world, all the while supporting and being supported by like minded yogis and yoginis. Dive in and discover your divine inner teacher.
- Enjoy the darshan of yoga philosophy through the study of essential texts and sanskrit.
- Learn the anatomy of yoga and the physical self as it connects to the subtle body with Ellen Anderson, PT, GCS, MA
- Savor the true essence of pranayama, meditation and spirituality as it speaks to you in an intimate and individual way.
- Take a detailed look at asana and explore the physical practice in stillness and flow.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to build a safe but creative class that includes both hands on assists and verbal cuing.
- Practical drills, practice teaching and one-on-one critical exploration with Ellen.
- In-class assisting and unlimited yoga at Satsang.
- Learn to love the art of yoga.
October 11 – 13
November 9 – 10
December 13 – 15
January 18 – 19
February 7 – 9
March 7 – 8
*Fridays: 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Saturdays and Sundays 11:30 am – 6:30 pm. Dates may be subject to change.
200 hour RYT Yoga Alliance certified teacher training.